Vaillant plain english guide to boiler jargon

What’s a diverter valve? Why do you need a TRV? And what happens when you get sludge in your system?

The boiler world is a minefield of technical terms, abbreviations and jargon – and it can be hard to understand exactly what your installer tells you when fitting or repairing a system.

In this PDF guide from Vaillant, we simplify the language and cut through the jargon, laying out the terminology of the heating industry in plain English. So next time you have a problem with your boiler, you’ll know exactly what’s needed, and can better understand your installer and heating system.

Vaillant have developed this guide in partnership with Plain English Campaign, who are dedicated to promoting crystal-clear communication and precise, jargon-free information for everyone.

[vc_button title=”View the boiler jargon guide” size=”btn-medium” color=”btn_themecolor” icon_name=”fa-pencil-square-o”]