Get In Touch

Landlord Gas Safety Certificate

Running a property can be a stressful business. But are you aware of your legal gas safety duties as a landlord?

What’s the law on gas safety?

All Landlords in the UK have a legal requirement to have a Gas Safety Inspection carried out annually.

The Landlord must hold his/her own copy and provide the tenant with a copy – only valid when in date.

Drip Dry is qualified to carry out Landlord Certificates for Gas Safety Installations

Whether you are a landlord or a tenant, make sure you understand the laws about gas safety.

How do DripDry help with landlords gas obligations?

Drip Dry offers annual Gas Safety Checks giving you peace of mind that you have used a professional, accredited Gas Safe Engineer .

Our inspections are carried out with minimal fuss and disruption to you or your tenants.

We also install, service and test CO detectors.

What if there are problems with the property?

When there are problems with your property, we will advise you of the solutions and provide a FREE no obligation quotation for any remedial work that is required to ensure your property is safe and legal.

Our Gas Safe Engineers carry out the certificates required quickly and with expertise allowing you the peace of mind as a landlord to ensure your rental property complies with current regulations.

Every year landlords are conned by illegal gas workers who perform poor gas work, causing serious illness and death of tenants. If it’s your property, it’s your responsibility.